Monday, May 18, 2009

Missing College

Hey people, I am back home. And finally it has struck me that college has ended. No more visits to the mess. Food comes right into your hands. No more visits to Mongini's, no more sun-kissed beaches. No more cool evenings... Delhi's evenings are as hot as the days. No looking out of your window into glorious sunrises and sunsets. No more running into friends' rooms at your will, no more talking away into the night. No more maggi cooked in a bowl, no tea sessions, no treats for the most unimportant things. No more exams, no DND notes, no thinking about that elusive tune which has been playing in your mind while you try to study. Everything is changed. Everything. And while there's a terrible ache on the beautiful things I have left behind, I know that go on we must, else time will push us forward. So Iam looking forward to work and the new challenges and responsibilities it will bring. While I dream about the new life, look into my stories all of you

5 comments:

  1. its aching to realise that there are so so many things we will never be able to do again :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did u see the sunrise ans sunset from ur window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @daniel: the room i got during the last sem had windows facing the central lawn... so i not only could view beatiful sunrises n sunsets but also the zuari river and the lighthouse. it wasd picture-perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I the only one not missing it. I don't even miss DC. :(

    ReplyDelete